Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy BDay, Gossip Caah!

Hey everyone!
On Monday, December 5th, Gossip Caah turned 16.
Yeah yeah SWEET 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got many many gifts, and many many happy bday wishes! And of course, there was a party... Well, if you didn't go, POOR YOU, it was AWESOME! WONDERFUL! AMAZING! STUNNING! Hahaha... I know it's oh-so-mean to brag about things such as parties, but it was my Sweet 16... It wasn't any other party like those around the pool (you drink a lot, kiss a lot, dance a lot, and the day after you can't remember most of it, just your hangover headache, haha), or like those when you invite two BFFs and watch a movie 'cause you feel like it (maybe you can dance naked after midnight in your backyard, too), or like those you go and don't even know who's throwing, 'cause a friend of a friend of they invited you... Not saying that that's not cool. I go to parties like this anytime people invite me, and believe me, they invite a lot. I guess people want cool girls like me in their parties so that everybody'll think that they're cool too. But I don't mind, of course (:
Now, I'm sure you're wondering what my party was like. Well, I can't tell you, you didn't go. HAHAHA, yeah, I'm showing the mean girl I have inside me!!
Have fun wondering that!
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

No comments: