Sunday, June 3, 2012

Miss USA 2012

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the long time with no posts :D But now I'm back and seriously pissed! I was watching Miss USA, then when North Carol, Arizona and Maine, that were my fav didn't make it, I was like GO MARYLAND! Then she was just 1st runner-up. I'm sooo pissed :/
Whatever.
Miss USA 2012 - The winner was Miss Rhode Island, Olivia Culpo.






























Her gown was pretty, lets admit. But I wanted Miss Maryland to win. She would be a better choice for Universe, but then she messed up with her answer, and RI said just what they wanted to hear. Not saying that the answer really matters on USA. Remember when Rima Fakih was crowned? Her answer was so bad! In fact, all the answers were bad that year!!!
And guys, I have to tell you: Ohio's yellow gown was sooo Teen and not Miss! It lacked some glitter, if you know what I mean :)





















But... I kinda like her glamshot!!





















She looks elegant. Just that.
But, for me, the winner is still Miss Maryland, Nana Meriwether.























Her gown was seriously the best! Not something we haven't seen yet on pageants, but still very pretty!
Anyway, she was 1st runner-up, at least :)
Also, I liked Oklahoma. Just look at her pic and tell me when was the last time you saw a beauty queen with the hair like that? I absolutely love it!





















Well, enough babble today! You guys tell me who's your fav and which was the best and worst gown!
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

3 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

That glam shot is gorgeous!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Milla said...

@Amy
totally agree with you! I'm just pissed that Nana didnt win :(
Xoxo :*

Milla said...

@Amy

PS: I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!