Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lancôme's Pure Focus Exfoliator - Gossip Caah's Review!



















First of all, remember that Lancôme isn’t paying me for this.
Gossip Caah decided to buy it because her friend, Jessie, said it was good. It really is!
It is a light blue cream with little balls all over it, that are a few shades darker than the cream. It is funny to touch it, because it feels like… a cream with little balls, haha!
How it works:
I applied it yesterday, at night, then did all that I needed to do… and after I washed my face, I was really surprised! It looked very soft, and I couldn’t see the pores. My skin is already very light (I need FPS 50), but after it looked even lighter. My cheeks are naturally white, but after the scrub it looked like I had used a light cream blush, because they were kind of a light pink (only the cheeks). I liked that it is oil-free, so it’s good for my usually a bit oily skin.
I was even more surprised today morning, because my skin was still looking great and it wasn’t oily! I usually wakeup with oil in my T-zone (more in the nose), but today it looked like I had just washed my face with salicylic acid. Now, it’s afternoon and my nose isn’t oily, and today I didn’t put on any makeup because it’s Sunday and I’m staying home (:
Another great thing about it is the price: only $25! I don’t know you, but I think it’s really cheap!
Have anyone tried this?
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

4 comments:

Dedria and Lindsay said...

I want it!

Dedria and Lindsay said...

Forgot to say... 25 dollars is just too cheap!

Anonymous said...

is your skin oily now or it took all the oil away? I WANT IT!

Milla said...

Yeah that's really cheap, and it removed all the oil of my skin! It looked AMAZING :)