Sunday, June 26, 2011

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Color - Gossip Caah's Review!

Gossip Caah just realized her blog is a bit too boring... So she decided from now on you'll see beauty products reviews here, when Gossip Caah buy them (:
No company is paying me for this. This is my true opinion, not anybody else's.


The color is a few shades darker than I usually wear, but I just loved it. I is a pink with an accent of brown and no sparkling.
There are two sides: the lipgloss and the lip balm. See the pics:


How it works:
First I put the lipgloss, then a few minutes after I put the lipbalm. It was really opaque without the lip balm, so remember to use it after you use the coloured side. After two or three hours, you'll see that your lips look really dry, so just use the lip balm again and it'll look great. The great thing about it is that you can eat, drink, talk, kiss... and the color stays perfectly. But remember: lip balm on your lips! You might also want to put some glitter on it, as I did, because I don't really enjoy opaque lipgloss. It looked great with MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss. I first put Maybelline coloured side, and then MAC's lipgloss. It looked great and after seven hours (yes, SEVEN HOURS!!!) it still looked great and not even a bit dry!
Do you want to try it?
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

6 comments:

Dedria and Lindsay said...

Your blog IS NOT boring! I love it!
I had bought one, but the color was a bit lighter... then I took it to the school and it disappeared... I think it was my friend Ashley that took it, because she said she wanted and her mom wouldnt buy, and in the other day she just arrived saying her mom had bought it, and it was exactly the same color!

Dedria and Lindsay said...

Forgot to ask... is your gloss the Timeless Rose?

Dedria and Lindsay said...

Yah, thats me again... Could you please review mascaras or fake eyelashs? I really love having big perfect lashes, but dont know many things... I use Lancôme, that one that vibrates, could you review it for me? Thanks, I'm your superfan!

Anonymous said...

Dedria... that happened to me once too, but my 'friend' stole a mascara. AND I'm a mascara fan too (:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TIMELESS ROSE! I THINK IT'S THE SAME GOSSIP CAAH HAS...

Milla said...

Aw Dedria!
That happened to me, too. But a friend stole an amazing Swarovski pen, then a few days later she lied her aunt gave it to her...
And yeah, mine is Timeless Rose!
Promise I will review Lancôme's mascaras...
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*