Monday, June 27, 2011

Ruby Kisses Very Sexy Mascara - Gossip Caah's Review


Last December, on Gossip Caah’s birthday, her friend Amanda, that is living now in the US, sent her a box full of makeup. One of the 12 mascaras was Ruby Kisses Very Sexy Mascara. I didn’t know it, so I just looked for it on the internet, and, for my super surprise, the price: $3 dollars! Only! If I had seen the price before I used it, I would have been even more surprised, but as I used it before, my surprise was only because of the price.















The brush has many fibers, but nothing surprising… I mean, it’s only a mascara brush with nothing special! The mascara gave me a great lengthening, no clumping… I really liked it! The only problem is that it isn’t waterproof… and two hours after I had put it, I saw it was kind of melting on my lashes and on my skin, so I looked like I had been crying.
Okay, it is nothing compared to Lancôme, but comparing the prices, it is great.
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh uh thats so cheap!

Milla said...

totally!