Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chanel's Lèvres Scintillantes Lip Gloss - Gossip Caah's Review

Hi people!
It's been a (long) while since my last Beauty Review, so today I'm showing you this amazing lip gloss.
 LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES - GLOSSIMER
It is one of the lip gloss with most glitter I’ve ever seen. I mean, lots, tons of glitter. But don’t think it looks way too slutty or shines out loud. You can wear it during the day. And there are some colors that don’t have much glitter. It gives a great shine to the lipstick, without that gross feeling of having something too sticky on the lips. Plus, it has an amazing smell. It may seem weird, but I always smell lip stuff before trying it. I mean, I don’t want something that smells - therefore tastes - bad on my lips!!
I noticed that it isn’t so totally long-lasting. Pink Teaser lasted about one hour on my lips, but I was talking a lot, and Constellation lasted about 20 minutes, but I was eating ice cream (:
My favorite colors are Pink Teaser, Futile, Constellation, Coral Love and Petit Pêche.
Have anyone tried this? Did you like it?
PS: Chanel isn't paying me for this. This is my own opinion.
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH Gossip Caah is fucking rich or what? This costs more than $30!!

Milla said...

It's expensive but it's worth every dollar you pay :)