Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Must Reads For You!

Hey people!

It's been a long time - I'm sorry for that - but here I am! I've been a bit busy with my things, but don't worry I'm not dead or with a terminal disease, I'm really good (:
So, my first post after a looooooooooooong time is about books. In fact, MUST READ BOOKS THAT YOU JUST NEED TO READ.
This is one of the things I've been busy with (:
So, here's a top 10 that you need to read!

1- Gossip Caah. Hey, this is my blog haha! This one you really have to read.
2- The House of Night Series, by PC and Kristin Cast. I love it (:
3- Elixir, by Hilary Duff. I wish she wrote a whole series of books, because it's amazing!
4- Confessions of a Shopaholic, by Sophie Kinsella. And you have to read the other books, there are 4!
5- Gossip Girl, by Cecily von Ziegesar. It's just so cool!
6- The Meadiator Series, by Meg Cabot. There are 6 books, and I love them all!
7- Books of Ember, by Jeanne DuPrau. There are 4 books, and they're among my favorites ever (:
8- The Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood), by Charlaine Harris. You should read all the books before Erik tells Sookie who Bill really is, so you can stop reading, because the other books are kinda boring.
9- The Twilight Saga, by Stephenie Meyer. I read it so many times that I got sick of it haha!
10 - The Vampire Diaries, by Lisa Jane Smith. There are 4 books, or maybe more, I don't really know.

Did you notice that I love books with vampires? Haha!
And you, people? Do you like vampires? Which books of my top 10 will you read?
Xoxo, Gossip Caah :*

2 comments:

Courtney Morgan said...

Haha I'm addicted to vamps too (:

Milla said...

they're hot, cute... lol!