Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shh, It's a Secret!

Hey cuties!
You might have read the post below, right? The one about Pretty Little Liars’ Opening Theme, that’s oh-so-cool. Yeah, I love it. Whatever… So, yesterday, I opened my email inbox (715 emails since Wednesday - can anyone be so requested??) and uh-oh whose is that email from?? Of course I won’t tell you, so let’s call her P. And no, it wasn’t a virus or something like that. You know that stupid subject stuff that nobody (me) will never write? Well, P wrote ‘Shh, it’s a secret. Don’t tell anyone.’ I was like OMG OMG I need to read this!! I love to know secrets. And then I read her secret. People, it was SHOCKING… SHOCKING SHOCKING²... But I can’t tell you, HAHA!
So, if you want to tell me a secret, email-me! And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. But if you want the whole world to know it, I’m a secret-teller. Uh-oh crap. Haha.
Shh, it’s a secret. Don’t tell anyone. Pretend you never read this.

Xoxo, Gossip Secret Caah :*

No comments: